Our Walk with Christ is Every Day

Leave a comment

(Psalms 88:9; Hebrews 3:13)

Many people have asked me why I write these Devotionals every day. The reason is simple. Our walk with Christ is every day. Probably one of the biggest mistakes I see people of faith make is to treat their faith like just another part of their life. I can assure you, until you realize that this is a 24/7/365 relationship, it will never make sense to you. It will never be all God intends it to be. YOU CAN’T SEPARATE YOUR FAITH FROM THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Upon accepting Christ into your heart by faith, it becomes your life. It guides and directs every aspect of your life. It must dictate what you do, how you act, and how you respond to EVERYTHING in your life. The one concept I want you to understand today, the one point I want you to completely internalize today is this: OUR WALK WITH CHRIST IS 24/7!!!

You don’t stop being a Christian when you go to school or to work. You don’t stop being a Christian when you are out with your friends. You don’t stop being a Christian when you play. You don’t stop being a Christian at the store. You don’t EVER stop being a Christian. Now, stop for a second. Take a deep breath. Hear this one more time. You don’t stop being a Christian when you go to school or to work. You don’t stop being a Christian when you are out with your friends. You don’t stop being a Christian when you play. You don’t stop being a Christian at the store. You don’t EVER stop being a Christian. Did you get it? Do you understand the impact of what I just shared with you? Every second of every day, YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN, A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST!!!

Understanding that to be true, how does that now change your life? How does that truth affect each and every area of your life? Now you understand why I share so often how important it is to have that daily connection with the Lord, that daily time of prayer and reading the Word. Since we are a Christian 24/7, it is imperative we are solidly connected to the Lord so that we can stand up to the attacks and to the challenges we will face each day in this sin-filled world as His children.

As a representative of Christ, we don’t have the luxury of having bad days. None of us are perfect, and we all fall short, but we must strive daily in everything we do to carry the banner of Christ. I say often, that your loudest witness is not what you say, but how you live. Others are watching, whether you know it or not. Your greatest witness to the unbeliever God brings across your path is how you live your life. How you handle the pressures of day-to-day life. How you respond to the trials we all face. It is at these times, others are watching, and we must let God live through us so our lights shine bright.

I love you and care about you so much. So much of the pain and heartache I hear about each day is because many think of their Christian life as an hour-a-week commitment. That is a lie straight from the pits of hell itself. Our Christian life is 24/7. It never stops. We are a Christian every second of every day, wherever we are. I will pray for you today to never lose sight of this fact. Never lose sight of the fact that being a Christian carries a certain responsibility. We are Christ’s representatives here on earth. We are the only Christ many will ever see–the only Bible many will ever read. This is not a responsibly to be feared, but to be embraced.

THIS IS WHY GOD GAVE US LIFE, TO SERVE AND GLORIFY HIM HERE ON EARTH. THIS IS WHAT OUR LIFE IS ALL ABOUT.

My prayer is that you pray over these heavy words today, that you comprehend them, and that you accept them into your heart. God has given us a wonderful way to serve Him, simply by the way we live our lives. Never forget that once we accept Christ by faith, the Bible tells us that it is no longer our life, it now belongs to the Lord. Surrender to Him today and let Him use your life each and every day in the normal course of your daily life. Never forget, our walk with Christ is not just for an hour on Sunday morning, but it is 24/7!!!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

(C)opryright 2010, Live Prayer Church, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

There is a Familiar Saying in the Computer World, “Garbage In, Garbage Out”

Leave a comment

(Proverbs 2:11)

There is a familiar saying in the computer world, “garbage in, garbage out”. How perfectly that saying can be used in regard to the things we see and hear each day. Let me ask you a question. Would you take a steak, rub it all over the floor, and than eat it? Or how about taking a glass that has been in the garage or basement for a year, and filling it up with water and drinking it? Or what about picking a tomato out of a garden and eating it without washing the dirt off of it?

I am sure by now you have to be thinking I must be losing it, that I really can’t be serious. The fact is, we would never think about doing these things, eating and drinking things that are dirty and not clean. Yet, consciously or subconsciously we do that every single day by what we allow ourselves to see and hear.

For those who have been reading my Devotionals for a while know, I try to teach balance. We live in a very real world, and have to put our faith in context with living in this world. We will NEVER be able to live apart from the sinfulness that infests every part of life. Over the years, sin has crept into every element of life and that is a reality we must not only deal with but never lose sight of. While we can never be totally immune from the sin that infects our world, we can take measures to minimize our exposure to it. We can be diligent to guard ourselves from it. We must always be careful about letting sin into our life.

Today’s Devotional is a warning that should not be taken lightly. It is a trumpet call to stop, and pay attention to what God is trying to say to you this day. DO NOT IGNORE THIS WARNING. How we think, how we act, are manifestations of what we are exposed to in this life. What we see and what we hear go into our “computers” (brain) and become elements in our thought process, and ultimately in our actions.

If you think for a second that what you listen to, and what you watch does not have a bearing in how you think and act, you are sadly mistaken. The Bible talks about the renewing of our mind. This is literally talking about reprogramming our “computer”. Deleting all of the garbage and useless information we have stored up, and replacing it with Godly, inspirational content. Just like the saying “garbage in, garbage out” is true, so is “God in, God out.”

I love you, and care about you so much. You really do mean much to me. It is no accident God has brought us together for this season. I pray today that you will heed this warning. Be aware of what things you allow yourself to hear and see. Understand the harmful affect so much of the world can have on your life if you allow it in. I am not saying don’t go to the movies again, or ever watch TV, or never read a non-Christian book or magazine, or only listen to Christian music.

What I am saying is think before you listen to a CD, think before you start reading a book, think before you watch a TV program, think before you go to a movie. Simply ask yourself if this is content you want to input into your “computer,” and what purpose it will serve.

Be careful, because the enemy is the great justifier. John 8:44 says he is a liar, the father of lies. He will tell you that it is okay, that it is just entertainment, it is just harmless fun. Remember, what you allow yourself to hear and see WILL be part of you. Just like you are careful about what you eat and drink, be equally as concerned about what you see and hear!

In His love and service,

Your friend and brother in Christ,

Bill Keller

(C)opryright 2010, Live Prayer Church, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Often Questioned about Writing I Love You

Leave a comment

(John 15:12)

I am often questioned about writing most days in my Devotional that “I love you.” The questions usually are asking how I can love someone that I don’t know, and if I really mean it when I say those words. In my own strength and ability, it would be impossible for me to love you. But because of Christ, because of the example that He left us, “Love one another as He has loved us,” it is not only possible, but required.

I have been in full-time ministry for 20 years now, but prior to the ministry, I was a very successful businessman at a young age. I was married, divorced, and remarried now for nearly 26 years. I have drank, experimented with drugs, and gambled. What I am trying to tell you is that I have seen both sides of this life and can empathize with those who are living their life without Christ. It is based on my life experiences that I can relate with and try to help you walk out of those dark places, and live in the light of Christ each and every day.

I do love you more than you can ever know, because I understand the daily pain and struggle many of you are facing. I understand the battles many of you fight. I also know there is a path to victory, a path to overcoming the hold this world can have on your life which keeps you from serving, being blessed, and knowing the peace and joy only a daily intimate relationship with the Lord can provide. God has many ways in which to reach us with His Word and message.

That is why I speak so often of listening to Him and learning how to hear from God. He speaks to us in so many ways. It is no accident that you get these Devotionals every day. It is no accident the message they contain each day. I love you because I know God has placed on my heart each day to write what I do, because He is trying to reach many of you with a special word that day. I never take this responsibility lightly. Each day, the best gift can I give you is myself. I give you my love, my time, my prayers as God has brought us together, even for a short season to work His will in both of our lives.

I have often been tempted to do what many Internet sites do. When a person sends in a prayer request, an automatic response comes back saying they will be prayed for. I am not criticizing that, because everyone has to do what God leads them to do. But God has led me to create a site with a LIVE broadcast 24/7 so that you can actually see and hear a Godly person pray for your needs. God has led me to take time each morning and write these Devotionals. God has led me to spend the bulk of my day answering and overseeing my gifted network of ministers that answers over 40,000 email requests that come to me EVERY day.

Why? Obviously, He has a plan and has found me worthy to be part of that plan in some small way. So out of obedience I come here each day and do what He has called me to do. I do it out of love for Him and out of love for you!!!

I LOVE YOU AND CARE ABOUT YOU SO MUCH!!!

Never forget that I am here, accessible, and ready to love you, pray for you, and try to help you at those times in your life when you need someone standing with you. You can count on me. My personal email address is bkeller@liveprayer.com. I will love you with an unconditional love. the kind of love God had for each of us when he sent Jesus into this world to die for our sins. It is the kind of love we can never have in our own strength, but through Christ it is possible. In closing, I really do love you, care about you, and am praying for you. Go forth in your day-to-day life and do the same. We have been called to love one another. That is the example Jesus has set for us to follow.

In His love and service,

Your friend and brother in Christ,

Bill Keller

(C)opryright 2010, Live Prayer Church, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

You Must Have a Game Plan from God

Leave a comment

(Exodus 25:40)

> You must have a game plan from God. I remember so clearly the first time I > read the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, how God always gave His > children a game plan. From the exact measurements for Noah to build the > ark, to the Ten Commandments, to the way the tabernacle was to be > constructed, to how the armies were to take the city of Jericho, all the > way to the founding of the early churches…God always gave His children a > specific game plan.
>
> I don’t care what the situation you may be facing today is, whether it is > a health issue, financial, a relationship problem, work or school related, > the fact is God can give you a game plan today to guide you to victory in > whatever battle you are fighting today. Those who are successful, those > who are moving forward in their life, those who are bearing fruit for the > Kingdom of God . . . are those who have a plan from God and are executing > that plan on a day-to-day basis.

> The natural question is how do you get a plan from God. That comes from > the intimate daily relationship with the Lord I encourage you daily to > maintain. Does the general of an army give his battle plan to his troops > or to total strangers? Of course he gives them to his troops. God is the > same way. He has a game plan for His children, but you have got to be > plugged in to hear Him.
>
> Most people languish in their circumstances and never get beyond them > because they have no game plan. Most people are ineffective in their > Christian service because they have no game plan. Most people fail because > they are trying to execute their own plan. To be effective you must get a > game plan, and to be successful that plan must come from God! >
> I am going to be praying that you hear this very important message today. > This is literally the breakthrough word many of you have needed to hear > for a long time. Remember one thing. Getting a plan from God does not mean > things change immediately. Most of you didn’t get into the trouble you are > in overnight, and the solution will probably not happen overnight. However > if you are faithful in executing His plan, you will see victory. I will be > praying with you today for God to reveal His plan for your circumstances. >
> I love you and care about you so much. Pray, read the Word, and let God > direct you just as He directed those men and women we read about in the > bible. They were no different from you or I. Those who were successful > were walking close with God, and not only heard from God . . . but obeyed > His voice. You and I can have those same experiences as long as we stay > close to Him, listen to His voice, and obey Him.
>
>
> In His love and service,
> Your friend and brother in Christ,
> Bill Keller

(C)opryright 2010, Live Prayer Church, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Immutable is One of Those Five Dollar Theological Words that Describes God

Leave a comment

(Malachi 3:6; Hebrews 13:8)

Immutable is one of those $5 theological words that describes an attribute of God. It is one of those attributes that allows us to keep our faith and trust in Him daily. It simply means “without change”. That is why we can boldly say that the same God who brought you through the storm 3 months ago, is the same God who will bring you through the storm today. He doesn’t change. That is why we can have confidence each day that God loves us. He doesn’t change. It is the fact that God never changes that gives us the ability to go to John 1:9 when we sin and KNOW that He will forgive us and cleanse us. Part of the foundation of our faith is this wonderful truth that GOD NEVER CHANGES.

The point I want to focus on today, however, is that WE do change. Living in Florida these last 7 years, my wife and I often get away for a few hours and drive just a few miles from our home to the Gulf of Mexico. We often sit and talk, watching the tide roll in and out. I think how our lives are like the tide. Always moving, always changing. The challenge I want to give you today is this. Take a few minutes and get alone in a quiet place. Get some paper and a pen. Make a list of the following categories.

DAILY WALK WITH CHRIST – CHURCH FELLOWSHIP SERVING GOD, SPOUSE (if applicable), CHILDREN (if applicable), MOM, DAD, BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND (if applicable), FAMILY MEMBERS, FRIENDS, SCHOOL/WORK, FINANCIAL, HEALTH, RECREATION/HOBBIES, BONDAGES (such as alcohol, drugs, pornography, gambling, etc.). Now in each category, simply jot down notes as to where you were in this area 10 years ago, 5 years ago, 1 year ago, 6 months ago, and where you are now. Be honest, this is between you and God.

The point of this exercise will be apparent very quickly. WE change. We are not immutable. Unfortunately, much of our change is for the worse and not the better. It doesn’t happen overnight, but over a period of time, just like the tide that slowly rolls in. It isn’t even something we notice most of the time. Looking over your paper when you are done will clearly focus you on those areas of your life that you need to work on and make some changes in. This may seem like a waste of time, but trust me, God is speaking to you loud and clear as you read these words. He is trying to get your attention.

The 10 minutes it will take you to do this can be the difference between your relationship with Christ being all it can be or having little life in it. It can be the difference between a better marriage or divorce. It can be the difference between having good health or constant battles in that area. I am not trying to be over-dramatic, but the way we change over time, the subtle ways we change without even being aware of it, can lead to many of the problems you are dealing with today. These could be some of the most profitable minutes ever, as the Lord reveals to you those areas of your life that need to be worked on.

I love you, and I care about you so much. I realize many will resist this exercise for many reasons. Ultimately though it is because the enemy will try to stop you from having to face in black and white those things in your life that need changing. We get comfortable in our lives. Even when they aren’t the way they should be. We get comfortable living with sin. It is like having a mouse in your house. You can’t catch it, and it may even get to a point where you will try and live with it. My friend, it is time for a Holy Ghost extermination of those things in your life that shouldn’t be there. The only thing keeping you from all the wonderful blessings God has for your life is YOU.

I will be praying this weekend that you will take the time to pray, put your life on paper, see those areas that you have moved away from God in, and give yourself a real and precise focus. I talk about game plans as a way of overcoming sin in our life. Once you complete this, you will then have identified those areas that need work. The next step is to formulate a game plan in order to get where God wants you to be in every area of your life. It won’t be easy. It won’t happen overnight. But over time, working faithfully daily and in the strength He can supply, you will see victory.

We can be thankful today that our God NEVER changes. We do. Now is the time to see the areas of our life that need to be changed for the glory of God!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

(C)opryright 2010, Live Prayer Church, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Islam Desires to Turn U.S.A. into an Islamic Nation

Leave a comment

(Genesis 6:12; Matthew 28:18-20)

I have been warning people for years about the fact Islam desires to turn the United States into an Islamic nation. On September 25th there will be a national prayer gathering of Muslims on the west front of the U.S. Capitol Building. They are expecting at least 50,000 to attend from mosques all across America. They will gather to pray from 4:00 AM until 7:00 PM. The gathering will take place by the site where U.S. Presidents have been inaugurated since 1981.

The organizers say that it was Obama’s inauguration speech in January and his speech broadcast from Egypt in June that gave them the idea for this prayer gathering on Capitol Hill. ” They even have a website set up for this event. The last words on their homepage are chilling, “OUR TIME HAS COME.” Check it out at: http://islamoncapitolhill.com/

This is no longer a Christian nation! Most people in this nation do NOT believe that faith in Jesus Christ is the only way to be saved, nor do they hold the Bible to represent Absolute Truth. I have been trying to tell people this fact for many years, sharing often how the better percentage of two full generations now don’t go to church. A Pew Research study released the other day ( http://pewforum.org ) makes this same case. However, I find flaws in Pew’s numbers just like I find major flaws in the numbers of Christian pollster George Barna, since many people identify themselves as Christians because they grew up with Christian parents and went to a Christian church, not because they have given their heart and life to Jesus and enjoy a personal relationship with the Lord. Many are members of a local church, despite the fact they rarely attend services.
Because of the vast numbers of people I deal with every day here at Liveprayer, and have for nearly a decade, I can assure you that the number of truly born again Believers who are actively involved in a local Bible believing, teaching, and preaching church is a much smaller number than most would ever believe. New Age witch Oprah Winfrey reaches more people each week with her message leading people away from Biblical Truth and faith in Jesus Christ than virtually all of the churches combined.

Where are the people turning for spiritual direction? Books on atheism were the best selling books in the “spirituality” genre last year. The cults and false religions are growing at an alarming rate. The New Age philosophies of the world are attracting new converts daily.

Only the foolish try to argue the fact that this nation was not founded by men and women that believed in the God of the Bible and had a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. There is no way to deny that the largest percentage of the first several generations of people in this country were Christians. It was clearly a nation that honored God, followed His Son Jesus, and accepted the Bible as the inspired, inerrant Word of God, representing absolute truth, and our final authority in all matters. However, that is no longer the case, and has not been for many years now.

How can I make such a definitive statement? How can you call this a Christian nation when the Federal Government legally protects the murder of app. 2 million babies every year? How can you call this a Christian nation when people that have chosen lifestyles that God calls an abomination are now accepted and promoted as normal? How can you call this a Christian nation when God’s gift of sex has been perverted and is now marketed and accessible to anyone, of any age, at any time?

How can you call this a Christian nation when God’s Holy Institution of Marriage has been mocked and turned into little more than a legal date? How can you call this a Christian nation when God’s definition of a family is being rewritten daily by those who reject God in their life? The answer is, you can no longer call this a Christian nation for these and numerous other reasons.

The logical question has to be, how did we go from being what was without argument a Christian nation, to the spiritual state that we find ourselves in today. There are two key elements involved. The first is the incredible numbers of people that immigrated to the United States since 1900. People from all over the world that brought to this nation their own religious beliefs and false gods. People that did not believe in the God of the Bible and rejected His Son Jesus.

The second is a topic I have discussed often, and that is a weak and ineffective church since the 1960’s and a void of real spiritual leadership. Churches that lost their evangelistic zeal and became institutionalized. Men and women God called who found it much more comfortable to ignore the lost world they were living in, and hide behind the four walls of the church and in the Christian media where they can preach to the choir where it is safe and profitable.

The reality of the year 2009 is that there is 2 full generations of people, the largest percentage of which have never been to church. These people are NOT coming to church on Sunday morning, they are NOT watching the Christian media, and if you want to reach these people you need to take the message of Christ to them. Why are cults like Mormonism, Scientology, false religions like Islam and various New Age movements the fastest growing in our nation today? BECAUSE THEY ARE TAKING THEIR MESSAGE, THAT IS STRAIGHT FROM THE PITS OF HELL, DIRECTLY TO THE PEOPLE!!!

I love you and care about you so much. I get no joy out of sharing a message like this, but it is my responsibility to tell you the truth. While the United States is no longer a Christian nation, it is still a nation of great freedoms. We must take advantage of those freedoms, while we still have them I might add, to take the message of the hope and love of Jesus Christ to this lost, hurting, and dying nation and world. We know that Jesus is the only true answer for this world, for the United States, and for each person.

One of the biggest problems we have had in this nation over the last 40 years, is the isolationist mentality too many believers have. CHRISTIANS, NOT THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE MESSAGE OF CHRIST, ARE LARGELY RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING GOD OUT OF OUR CULTURE! A vast majority of churches, especially mainline denominations, went into maintenance mode and quit evangelizing. Instead of reaching out to the lost world, the church shut out the lost world.

What this means is that Christians need to get busy and use our freedoms to start putting God back into our culture. God needs His people in every walk of life to quit being so passive, and start having the same boldness as those who reject God, His Son, and the truth of His Word. Those who are in Hollywood need to use their influence to get Christian messages into the films that are being produced. Not just films that are Christian in nature, but regular every day films as well. Those in secular TV and radio need to find ways to inject God’s truth into the programming. Believers in the print media need to use their influence and clout to get the Christian message back into magazines and newspapers.

EVERY CHILD OF GOD HAS A ROLE TO PLAY. When you accept Christ as your Savior, you become part of God’s army. Everyone can do their part in the course of their daily life. At work, at school, where you shop, work-out, the hobbies you are involved in, we must let our light shine bright and not hide it under a bushel. God has called us to be the salt of this earth. Living a life pleasing and acceptable to God is still the greatest witness that you will ever have to this lost and hurting world. What Jesus has done in your life is still your greatest message to the lost.

The encouraging fact is that we already know how this story ends. We should take great comfort in knowing that even though this nation has turned its back on God, in the end God still wins. We also need to realize that there are tremendous opportunities to bring many people into the Kingdom in these last days. We need to quit worrying about what used to be, and start focusing on what is. The time is short. His return is imminent. The United States is no longer a Christian nation, but He still has a people and a church that He will use to take His message to this lost and dying world.

My friend, this nation, this world is looking for hope. Islam is NOT the answer. Jesus Christ is the ONLY hope, and Jesus Christ is the ONLY answer. Those faithful saints that have gone on to their rewards in glory, have passed the baton to us. It is OUR JOB to carry the message of Christ to this nation we live in, and to the world we are part of. The Great Commission has not expired. It is a commandment from our Lord and Savior to all those who have accepted Him into their hearts and lives to “go and make disciples of all nations.”

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

(C)opryright 2010, Live Prayer Church, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

I Try to Do My Best Each Day to Help Translate Your Faith into Your Every Day Life

Leave a comment

(Acts 1:14)

Each day I try to do my best to encourage you and give you practical guidance to help translate your faith into your every day life. Today is one of those core areas that is critical to the spiritual life of a family. Men, you are REQUIRED to take the spiritual headship of your home and make prayer part of the daily life at your house. You should pray with your spouse EVERY day alone, and the two of you should be praying with your kids EVERY day.

Does this insure you have no problems in your marriage, or with your children. NO. But it must be part of our every day life to commit the issues we are facing to the Lord in prayer, to be thankful for all God does for us each day, to openly express our dependence on Him. For those single moms, during this season you are in, you need to be the spiritual leader in your home and it is up to you to make time each day to pray with your kids. There is nothing greater you can do for your marriage and in the life of your family than that daily time of prayer together.

This is not a matter to debate. The Bible clearly tells us to pray one for another. How much more should we pray together as husband and wife, as a family unit? It becomes like everything else in our life, a matter of priorities. It is amazing how much we can accomplish when it is something we want to do. However, there always seems to be reasons why we can’t do the things necessary to maintain our focus on the things of God. I am not talking about 5 hour long prayer meetings, though there may be times when that is greatly needed. Even 15 minutes, praying about the issues you are currently facing.

There is no better lesson for your kids than to see God answering prayers in their life, and not answering in some cases. It helps prepare them for the real world they are living in and helps them to learn to be dependent upon God each day. For a husband and wife, you share the most intimate things possible physically, yet for some reason, you can’t share in the most intimate thing spiritually. That never has made sense to me.

Trust me, I realize that this is a big step for many. Let me leave you with this challenge. Take the next 4 weeks. Make 5 minutes each day to pray with your spouse alone, and another 5 to pray with the children. With your spouse, each of you take a few minutes to share your needs, then the husband, or wife, lead in prayer for those needs. Before you end, each of you just take a minute to pray for your spouse, that God will bless them richly that day. Same with your kids. Take a few minutes to have each of your children share the needs pressing, then either dad or mom lead in prayer..then both the mom and dad should pray over each child for God’s protection and blessings. A side note, keeping a prayer journal is a great way to look back after 6 months and see God’s faithfulness. Simply write down the request and date…and then the answer when it comes and the date.

MAKE THIS A PRIORITY TO DO EACH DAY FOR THE NEXT 4 WEEKS. Trust me when I tell you that it will change your relationship with your spouse and children. For those who have a spouse that isn’t saved and isn’t going to go for this, here is the plan. Spend a few minutes either at night or in the morning when your spouse is sleeping to lay your hands on them and pray for them.

I love you and care about you. Praying with your spouse each day, praying with your kids each day, doesn’t make your home immune from the trials and tribulations of this world. It will however keep your home focused each day on the Lord, and who is in control. The journey of faith we are on is a 24/7 experience. Not one hour on Sunday, or every now and then. Can you see how much harder it becomes to be involved in sin when you are focusing on the Lord each day personally, and then with your spouse, and then with your kids? God will honor those who honor Him.

It is time that we quit being so lazy, quit waiting until we are in the midst of crisis to call out to the Lord. The reason we are so weak and ineffective in our Christian lives is because we are lazy and do nothing to strengthen ourselves for the storms of life. When they come, we are lost and have no idea how to fight. A good soldier is always in training so that when it is time for battle they are prepared. The Bible tells us that our enemy is not of flesh and blood…it is a spiritual battle we are in. Subsequently, it is critical that we are training daily to fight those spiritual battles, both in our personal life, and in the lives of those God has given us in this life.

I will be praying today that you hear this word and act upon it. It could be the difference between seeing victory or defeat in your marriage and the lives of your children. God is placing the weapons you need to fight with in your hands…use them. PRAYING WITH YOUR SPOUSE AND FAMILY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST WEAPONS OF ALL!!!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

(C)opryright 2010, Live Prayer Church, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Older Entries Newer Entries

%d bloggers like this: